Saturday 4 April 2009

TIME TO GO






Well we are just about ready to go, most of the food is on board and also the clothes and gear i am going to need for the next few weeks , the weather looks good and it looks like the wind is behind me for the the first couple of days , I am looking to get down to a place called Badalona which is just north of Barcalona its about a hundred miles so should be there for wednesday night , get a bit of rest then on to errrrr,,,, well I will head south anyway, SOME PICS OF THE IMPORTANT BITS like pg tips and the chart of madiera , yes I know its 1939 but i will try and get a newer one any way the rocks have not moved much ,and a picture of me waving goodbye, I have had a hair cut thanks to my friend Jean shorter than normal but its fine , so here we go , think of me tonight , bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment